As you know, you will need an Ontario Fishing LIcense when you come to fish at Bow Narrows. Also required is the Ontario Outdoors Card which is good for 3 years. Because of our dedication to conservation at Bow Narrows, an 8-day conservation license is complimentary to all of our guests. This has been the case for many years. What is new this year though is that Bow Narrows will not be selling licenses or outdoors cards. Since internet service isn’t the most reliable at a remote camp, we want to make sure that it never delays our guests in getting out on the water when they arrive. The good news is you have a couple of options to get those needed cards.

Purchase them on the internet:

Just go to and select the type of license you want along with the dates that you will be fishing. Then you can pay and print from the comfort of your own home. Put those cards and the receipt in a ziplock bag in your tackle box or wallet as soon as you print so they are sure to go with you to camp!

Purchase them when you arrive in Ontario:

Go to any authorized licensor, such as Red Lake Outfitters or Red Lake Marine, before going to camp. If you have lost your Outdoors Card and just need a replacement, you will need to do that there as well. Pay them when you get your license and save your receipt.

Note that anyone under 18 years of age does not need to have a Fishing License and Outdoors Card as long as they are with an adult who has those cards. But know that the under-18-year-old will be fishing on the adult’s limit. So if they want their own limit, they should get their own card and license.

Bring us your receipt for your 8-day conservation license. We will then happily credit you for that amount when you arrive at camp.